Ok, so if you are anything like me you will enjoy this life hack! This is perfect for a child, or an adult who is a child at heart! ❤
My husband gets our oldest up every morning and takes him to school. (Yes, he is GOD sent) Our oldest is also a SUPER picky eater! I really try to get creative, so he gets enough decent food in his growing 8 year old body. I thought of this a few years back and I make it fairly often now. Takes maybe 30 mins for the whole loaf!
What you will need:
- 1 loaf of bread – I buy a flavored kind to add sweetness, you can literally use any loaf of bread even from a fancy bakery! 😉
- DO NOT DISCARD bag bread came in
- 6-8 eggs
- 1/8-1/4 cup of milk – If you don’t use flavored bread you could even use like a yummy flavored creamer!! YUMM!
- Butter/Oil/PAM – whatever non- stick item you like to use to cook with
- Large Pan/Skillet
- Pre-heat stove top to medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add milk and whisk to mix.
- Rub butter on skillet to cover cooking surface.
- Generously soak 1 slice of bread in egg mixture and place on skillet.
- Cook until browned on each side and let cool COMPLETELY!
- Once you have made the whole loaf and they have cooled place bake into bag and put in freezer.
- Wake up, get your french toast out and place in toaster. (so easy right?!)
- Pop onto plate, add any toppings you desire or eat plain!!!
- HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!
Let me know your thoughts or suggestions!